Kamis, 03 Maret 2011

Im a Witch not a Bitch :D :D

I feel a lil bit lazy for work today, I made some photo editing heheheeh its so amateur...
Not too good, but enough to make me satisfied :)
This is Sadako wanna be :D
I have to erase my dark circle, so I have found my face became like this, not very cute huh? hahahaha its like a witch but better than I am look a like bitch..
By the way I have tried to edit my friend's photo, lets see it is become shiney or not??

Hope all of you have a shine day... :)






after editing
original                                                                   

4 komentar:

  1. u look more like Sadako-Wanna Be , gyahahahahha!

    BalasHapus
  2. I told to the caption :D its oke I luv my self.. sadako is a star , can u imagine how many people watch the ring??? :D :D

    BalasHapus
  3. anyway, i'm glad u have a "star-face" hahaha

    BalasHapus
  4. thank you for being my BF "Best Fans" :D

    BalasHapus